top of page

Join Our Team

Are you a current or retired Emergency Services worker in Canada or the USA? Do you need to get away from it all, reap the benefits of "Road-trip Therapy" and want to drive one of our client's vehicles to different destinations across Canada and the United States? If so, continue reading and then please fill in and submit the form below.

Please note that this is not a job application, and drivers are not employees. 

Instead, drivers are reimbursed a set amount to cover all reasonable expenses. Each reimbursement amount will vary depending on the distance of the trip.

As a Code 3 Conveyance driver, you will not be on-duty, in uniform, or representing your agency in any way during your trip(s).

Law enforcement officers: Strictly no use of force options when crossing the US border. Additionally, you will not be presenting yourself as a law enforcement officer to US CBP agents to avoid any confusion.

To be eligible as a Code 3 Coveyance driver, you must have:

•  A clean driving record• No criminal record• Be able to provide references• Be a non-smoker (including marijuana and vape).

To submit an application, you will need to provide copies of your driver's license, provincial/state driver's abstract, current and valid passport, and photo proof of being a current or retired emergency services personnel (e.g., business card, union/association membership).

Thanks for submitting! We’ll send you a price quote soon.

bottom of page